The PhaSeal Concept
The PhaSeal closed-system drug transfer device builds on two unique features: its Double Membrane technology, which creates a dry, leakproof connection and its airtight Expansion Chamber, which contains all aerosols, particles and vapors as well as equalizes the pressure in the vial.
Although the system uses few components and only one connection interface, PhaSeal is compatible with all standard size drug vials, tubing and syringes to enable a totally safe and convenient preparation and administration of drugs.
PhaSeal System Advantages:
- the only clinically proven closed-system drug transfer device (backed by 19 independent, peer-reviewed, published studies);
- airtight Expansion Chamber captures aerosols and vapors;
- Double Membrane provides dry, leakproof connections;
- intuitive design enables you to retrieve all the drug from the vial;
- universally compatible with all brands of infusion sets and standard size drug vials;
- customized clinical training and ongoing support;
- BPA free and latex free/non-DEHP.
The PhaSeal System is closed from preparation and administration to waste disposal.